• Two identical passport sizes, 45mmx45mm (Coloured on white background).
• A valid passport (valid for 6 months)
• Self introduction letter (Stating the purpose of visit, arrival & departure dates, Residential address, phone number and brief description of the nature of the job).
• Introduction letter from an employer signed with contact details, purpose of visit, arrival & departure dates.
• Copy of financial status (six months bank statement, signed and stamped) and Reference letter from the bank
• Copy of vaccination card (yellow card) – from the international airport (port health).
• Marriage certificate (Photocopy)
• Consent letter from Wife/Husband
• Certificate of incorporation if you owns the company and you are submitting the Company Bank Statement.
• For Minor, birth certificate, letter from School and consent letter from either father/ mother.
Additional requirements from the sponsor.
• Sponsorship letter
• Introduction letter from the company
• Copy of financial status (6 months bank statements, signed and stamp)
• Bio data page
• Certificate of incorporation if you are the owner of the company and you are submitting the company’s bank statement.
Embassy or High Commision in Nigeria
South Africa High Commission in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: Plot 371, Diplomatic Zone Central Business District Abuja
Telephone: (+234) 9 462 4200
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday : 08h00 to 17h00
Friday: 08h00 to 14h30
Head Of Mission: Mr L. L. A. Mnguni, High Commissioner