Embassy or High Commision in Nigeria
Morocco Embassy Nigeria
Address: 5, Mary Slessor Street, off Udo Udoma Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria
- Three identical passport sizes (on white background).
- A valid passport (valid for at least for 6 months)
- Self introduction letter (Stating your home address, purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates)
- Introduction letter from an employer signed and stamped with contact details.( Stating the purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates)
- Employer’s I.D. Card.
- Pay slip for 6 months of employee.
- Certificate of Incorporation for Business Owner and Taxes paid.
- Copy of other valid visas obtained.
- Copy of financial status (6 months bank statement, All pages signed and stamped).
- Reference letter from the bank
- Travel Insurance.
- Consent letter from either the wife or husband
- Marriage certificate