Embassy or High Commision in Nigeria
Canadian High Commission
Address: 15 Bobo Street, Maitama, P.O. Box 5144, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: +11-234-9461-2900 Fax: +11-234-9461-2902
- 2 passport photographs (Colored on white background)
- Bio data page
- Previous passports showing travel history.
- Invitation: letter from the person or business you will visit dates, duration, purpose and contact information
- Proof of funds: If you are self employed, you must submit evidence of sufficient to cover your travel and expenses while in Canada
- Evidence includes: A certified bank statement with three months history including one month prior to or the same months as your application submission, or investments, in your name or business name.
- If you are invited, your host in Canada may voluntarily provide financial documents such as recent Bank statement for saving accounts, short term and /or long term deposit that show their names.
- Proof of businessProof of employments
- Marriage certificates and birth certificates for each family member whether or not they are requesting a visa
- For minor applicants: Must have a letter from school.