- In order to enter Costa Rica, Nigerian citizens need a valid passport with an expiration date extending at least six months beyond the date of reentry.
- We recommend having at least one blank passport page for entry stamps.
- Round-trip flights booked through Saffron Travels arrive in and depart from San José. A representative from Saffron Travels will meet you at the airport and take you to your hotel. Please remain in the arrival lounge,
as the representative might be escorting one of your fellow travelers to the bus at the time of your arrival.
- Transfers to and from the airport at your destination are included for travelers who have purchased their flights through Saffron Travels. Travelers who purchase their own flights may request airport transfers with
Saffron Travels for an additional cost.
- All other included transportation on this tour is by private motor coach.
- Please note that our travelers are limited to one checked bag and one carry-on bag per person due to storage limitations on motor coaches and other transfers, which may include train connections or flights.
- Contact your airline(s) for baggage size and weight restrictions for your flights, which may include on-tour flights in addition to your round-trip flights to and from tour. Please note that your included on-tour
flights may have more restrictive baggage limits.
- We recommend packing lightweight, loose-fitting clothing that can be easily layered. Comfortable, casual clothing and a sturdy pair of walking shoes are a must for sightseeing.
- A lightweight jacket is recommended, as the temperatures will change with the elevation throughout your tour.